Miami Lawyers Stand with Injured Victims to Seek Full Compensation
Resourceful Florida advocates assisting plaintiffs for more than 30 years
A serious injury causes more than physical pain. The damage is also financial and emotional, often affecting your job and personal relationships. To pursue a complete recovery, you need experienced attorneys who are completely committed to helping injured victims like you. At the Law Offices of Kirshner, Groff & Diaz, our entire practice is devoted to securing fair compensation for people hurt through no fault of their own. Our Miami attorneys understand the defenses and tactics employed by insurers and won’t let you be intimidated into accepting less than you deserve. For more than 30 years, we’ve guided clients through the litigation process so that they could obtain a measure of justice for the harm done to them.
Experienced counselors providing individual attention to each client
For more than three decades, Kirshner, Groff & Diaz has obtained large settlements and verdicts for injured people and the families of those killed through negligence or other wrongful actions. This enduring success would not be possible without reliance on core principles that we work to embody every day, including:
- Strong advocacy in every venue — The lawyers at Kirshner, Groff & Diaz have the knowledge, resources and real-world experience to maximize your chances in court, or at the negotiation table. We understand the motivation and tactics of our adversaries and leverage our skill and reputation to pursue a full recovery.
- Commitment to personal service — Our lawyers – not a secretary or a paralegal – are committed to answering all your questions, getting you the help you need and guiding you through this difficult time. We understand you are scared and uncertain about what to do. Who is going to protect you and your family? How are you going to get necessary medical care; pay the bills and expenses, including funeral bills; or get your car fixed? We will help you get the treatment you need and will make the entire process as easy as possible.
- Speak to an attorney at any time — We know uncertainty can make a tough situation worse, so we answer every question promptly and clearly. All clients have our personal mobile phone numbers and direct email addresses; or simply call the office to speak with us, or schedule an in-office appointment.
- Allowing clients to focus on recovery — The client’s job is to focus on their medical and emotional well-being rather than worrying about fitting into our schedule. That is why our attorneys are always available and will come to your home or hospital room if you can’t come to our office.
- We recognize you are our best referral source — Our firm was built on providing each of our clients and their cases with close personal attention and, most importantly, recovering the compensation you deserve. Our legal team wants to represent you, so we can try to get you every dollar you deserve for your injuries.
- No fee if no recovery — Our success can only follow yours, so there is no charge for meeting with you and your family before deciding to hire us, and clients never have to worry about paying legal fees unless you receive a monetary recovery by settlement or verdict.
At every step of your case, our caring attorneys and staff are committed to answering your questions and guiding you through a difficult time.
Knowledgeable attorneys for all types of personal injury claims
Kirshner, Groff & Diaz provides the same skilled advocacy for all types of personal injury matters, such as:
If you’re not sure about the specific nature of your case or whether you might be entitled to compensation, we will evaluate your situation and give you an informed assessment.
Contact experienced Florida injury attorneys for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Kirshner, Groff & Diaz exclusively represent injured victims throughout South Florida. We handle all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims for plaintiffs from our office in Miami. Call 786-347-5020 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.