South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Help Victims Get Justice
Experienced counselors diligently pursuing fair recoveries
The Law Offices of Kirshner, Groff & Diaz are fully focused on obtaining significant verdicts and settlements to recover damages arising from negligent injuries. We’ve been protecting the rights of clients since 1984, and our experience allows us to develop successful strategies and deliver strong results. Our attorneys are comprehensive legal advisors who never forget that we are here to help you through a difficult time. For every stage of your case, we provide knowledgeable, tireless representation.
Assisting people harmed through all types of negligence
At Kirshner, Groff & Diaz, our lawyers handle every type of personal injury case for Florida residents. Some of the more common cases we litigate include:
- Vehicle collisions — Even if you’re not sure who is at fault, our lawyers can seek a recovery for injuries you’ve suffered in an auto accident. We also have significant experience pressing claims involving commercial trucks, which are subject to special regulations.
- Dangerous products — Defective consumer products can cause serious injuries, or even death. Kirshner, Groff & Diaz can review the circumstances and consult with experts to see if a products liability cause of action can be brought.
- Slip and fall injuries — Companies and people who own and manage property are required to maintain safe conditions on the premises. If you’ve been hurt after a fall, we can help hold the responsible parties accountable in a premises liability case.
- Construction accidents — Construction sites can be very hazardous. Even worse, when an incident occurs, different parties at the worksite usually point fingers at each other. We can find who is liable and pursue a claim for your construction accident.
For these categories and every other type of fault-based injury claim, we provide the caring and skilled representation you deserve, starting with a free initial consultation.
Helping families cope with the financial loss caused by a wrongful death
Losing a loved one unexpectedly changes your life forever. Knowing that the death was caused by someone else’s negligence or misconduct can make a tragic situation even worse. Obtaining legal justice might be the last thing on your mind, but part of the damage from a wrongful death is financial. If you’ve lost a spouse or close relative due to a vehicle or construction accident, medical malpractice or any other way due to someone else’s actions, Kirshner, Groff & Diaz may be able to help. Florida law allows economic compensation for the following:
- Final expenses — Costs for burial and funeral services can be recovered by a family member who paid for them.
- Expected wages — Reasonable earnings that the deceased person might have been expected to accumulate had they lived can be sought.
- Loss of companionship and support — Nothing can completely replace the value a person provides to the people they love, but compensation is available to help account for things like the loss of someone’s help in the household and with raising children.
The Florida statute of limitations runs for four years after the date of death in a wrongful death suit, so if a family member died under questionable circumstances in that period, our attorneys can review the circumstances to evaluate whether a potential claim exists. During a free initial consultation, we explain which family members are entitled to obtain a recovery and for which expenses.
Contact knowledgeable Miami injury and wrongful death lawyers
For personal injury and wrongful death claims throughout South Florida, contact the Law Offices of Kirshner, Groff & Diaz at our Miami office. Call 786-347-5020 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.